"If you want to be happy, be."

Monday, April 7, 2014

What happens in 5 days?

It's the first day of a whole new week. Yet again I got home at 1am. The flu doesn't make me feel any less depressed.

Best part of the day was getting some workout done with the favourite girlfriend. Motivation to get into better shape! You'll see. Hahaha!

I've been listening to music so much because I spend a lot of time alone these days. Mealtimes, strolls, long bus rides.. It makes one sane. You gotta agree with that. Ironically though, I feel more comfortable doing things alone. Like I always say, being alone doesn't mean you're lonely. Some people can't understand that. And I can't say I  understand them either.

This time I'll be the one watching and waiting by the sideline. Come what may.

No comments: