"If you want to be happy, be."

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Alda

10 April reminds me of my best friend Alda. It's her birthday so happy 24th my dear butter!!

Although I have no idea what this silly girl has been doing, having lost contact with her for a few years now. I'm hoping to cross path with her again sometime soon.

We were really close back in Secondary school. I used to be more mandarin speaking given that I'm exposed to a very Chinese family background. She was obviously better in English (A1 for O levels, quite a big deal!) Wasn't till I met her in Secondary 3, both of us always trying to accommodate each other so it was pretty funny. To be honest I think I learnt to speak more fluent English because of her.

We were from the same CCA (concert band). The manly me in the drums section while she elegantly playing the flute and piccolo (was a proud friend cuz she was the only piccolo player at that time!). She would make herself home whenever she comes over to my place. We would automatically treat Social Studies lesson as napping time. Those were great times. Even though we don't hang out very much outside of school.

I really miss spending time with her actually. Where the fuck are youuuuu?

You may think it's nearly impossible that I'm unable to track her down, what with social media and all. But that girl does not own a Facebook or anything. The doods have even resorted to emailing her few years back. :(

No matter what you're doing now, I hope you've been well and happy. Waiting for the day we bump into each other again.

Happy birthday again Ms Poon.

No comments: