"If you want to be happy, be."

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Word

Twas a long long day, with hours that seem like minutes, passing by without me knowing. By the end of the day (which has been about 11 ish lately), I'd be totally worn out. So lethargic. I make the worst decisions whenever I'm in that state. More often than not, I'd wake up feeling nothing but empty the very next morning.

Sometimes I let myself be bothered about things that I can only mentally debate with myself. But always unsaid to anyone else.

How does this work really? Why did things turn out the way it did? What really matters? When will I be able to learn how to behave the way I really feel? Who am I to you, or you to me?

There are many traits of myself that I think I am. But yet others seem to disagree. How do you put your point across and make them see?

2.09am and I'm aiming to get out of bed by 7am. That's about 30 minutes earlier than my usual alarm.

Get out there, get things done, be an awesome friend, stay neutral.

Its not suppose to be that hard.

No comments: