"If you want to be happy, be."

Sunday, April 13, 2014

A stroll back

There's work goals. And then there are other better reasons why I'm working so much these days. None of which you'll understand.

So Friday night I had a mandatory gathering at the superior's place; steamboat and drinking session. Kind colleague dropping me off at Bugis. Standing by the roadside, I thought to myself "When was the last time I took a good long stroll?

So I did.

I had a destination. And I headed towards that path (with some help from Google Map of course). Along the way I took many pictures, so that I could compile them into a collage at the end.

So I did.

I was glad I took that stroll. Even though it left me feeling more vulnerable than I thought I could be. Not such a nonchalant Kai afterall.

Day after day I lose hope in certain things, but gain more in other aspects. I guess it's always important to find a balance. Blessed are the ones who have it all.

I'm still learning to be strong. And someday I will be. You'll be amazed.

Its any moment now.. When you're on your way to cross my path..

Exchange?

No comments: