"If you want to be happy, be."

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rough is an understatement.

Someday I will get used to mindless ridicule.

Rough day? You have absolutely no idea. It's all accumulated.

This and that and those. I wonder what caused this change in me. Where is that nonchalant and collected person I used to be? Once you let yourself feel a little, anything that can be bad, will only be worse. What's the point?

As a friend always said to me, nobody should make you feel lesser than you truly are.

I'm so exhausted. Both mentally and physically. I yearn for a good long break. Just by myself. Because I have no one else and that's perfectly fine with me.

And again I digress. Doing things alone does not mean that I'm a loner or that I'm lonely. People have to start to understand that.

No comments: