"If you want to be happy, be."

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Push

So I didn't continue my previous post like I promised.

A new year has started. I thought it would be different. But really, it isn't. I wish it would be, though. I just don't know how to make it happen. I need a motivation somewhere. Any motivation at all. But I don't feel it. Nothing.

Life goes on.

I quit RedBull today. All these crazy partying days will soon end. Heck, I haven't even been partying much at all. I just want to curl myself in bed and hide under my blanket alone. I am going to miss being part of the RedBull team so much. It gave me the best memories and I don't remember the last time I made so many friends within a short span of time. Awesome bunch.

So thank you.

About time I get myself together and do something good for myself. Lets hope everything goes well.

Ciao.

No comments: