"If you want to be happy, be."

Thursday, December 20, 2012

December

If the world ends today, who will be the person you want to spend time with?

2012 has been amazing for me.

1) TMG


This group of girlfriends made a pretty huge impact in my life. I've never had a lot of friends to start with, probably because of my non-existent enthusiasm and nonchalant personality. I didn't like to go out very much too. I don't know how we manage to get so close, but I guess we did and it has been this way for more than 7 months. I hope we stay this way for the many years to come. Can you believe how we kept a whatsapp group chat for this long already and still they have non stop conversations every single day?

So.... who is your favourite TMG? :p



2) The primary school friends

 

These guys (plus Alex who is not in the pictures above), they are the ones who never really left. We don't meet up very often but it was always a good time when we do. Never awkward, always happy to catch up. I've known them since I was 11. And we still hang out from time to time. Its incredible. :) I know I'll always have them in my life somehow. We have a very genuine friendship.


3) RedBull


I have changed a lot this year. I became a lot more outspoken. I dare to talk to strangers now. I learnt to put on make up (finally). And much of my change occur because I joined RedBull. But most importantly, I got to know so many new friends and get to experience amazing events. This is a very significant part of my 2012. I get to go for Formula 1, went through the first ever RedBull Flugtag in Singapore (and meet more amazing people), get free Zoukout tickets, drive all kinds of mini coopers, and endless partying! If you don't already notice, I partied way too much this year. Trying to give my liver a break. But that aside, most amazing organisation ever! I know I'll be a big fan of RedBull even after I leave. Everyone working for RedBull is extremely passionate about the brand.

I don't even know how to start looking for pictures for this. But here is one of everyone (without me! because I was mugging hard for my finals.) The Singapore and Malaysia team combined. Damn it, now I'm feeling the sourness of not being there -_-

So here is a hugeass picture of your favourite RedBull girl >=(


-


I have many more good things to say about my year. But its getting too early (5am). To be continued?

Wait for it. For real this time. Before 2012 ends. :)

No comments: