"If you want to be happy, be."

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Canada

Three months ago, my boss Alicia told the Wings team that a certain canadian will be joining the Singapore team to help her out with Flugtag. We being girls started to look through his Facebook to check out his pictures and squealing.

An hour ago we sent him off at the airport. Am so glad that I decided to join Rox and Pink to bring Derek out for his last supper in Singapore and also walk along the Geylang streets. Awesome time spent. I do hope we meet again in the future, he has been such a great friend and colleague. :')

On a side note, the weather is getting a little too chilly for me to handle. I have been sneezing sooooo much while at work today that Pink probably said "bless you" twenty times. No kidding. And the nose bleed too. :( I'm gonna just sleep in for the rest of the day, again.

My nose is enough to deal with for the day. Bye for now.

No comments: