"If you want to be happy, be."

Monday, November 26, 2012

A little update

Exams were over for me since 7th Nov, and life from then till now has been pretty amazing. I have been working aloooooooooot. Its tiring but way better than studying! This is the kinda job that I wouldn't mind working 7 days a week for. :) And I hope you all watched the final race of the Formula 1 Grand Prix because boyyyy was it amaaaaazing! Go RedBull Racing! So proud of Vettel, and I feel so lucky I was part of the Singapore Grand Prix. Awesome experience!

Life sucks sometimes when change is the only constant. I wish my life could stay like now for a longer time. It makes me happy. But life goes on and people move on.

I guess I need a getaway by myself for a little bit. Shopping at BKK sounds great. Gotta get that planned out sooooooon!!

Working with Jolene later :) So bye for now.

No comments: