"If you want to be happy, be."

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I LOVE REDBULL

I'm one paper away from HOLIDAYS! And I'm already having the time of my life!

So Flugtag came and gone. Months of hardwork all for the one afternoon. But damn it was so worth it, watching the results of our whole team trying to get everyone to come. Its that sense of achievement. And I love everyone in RedBull. Really gotta thank Sheryl for introducing me this awesome job. I can't emphasize how much I love my job. Its really the best job in the world. :)

Its not just the partying, but the people I meet, and the result we get from working hard. We party hard, damn right we do. But we work hard too. I'd never trade anything for the experience I get from being part of the team.

It would really suck for me to quit the team soon because I'm one paper away from graduating (Or so I hope) Ah well.

Hmm I lost my kate spade cardholder on Flugtag day. What a hassle to replace all my cards. I hope someone finds it and return :(

I would post awesome photos. But I missed out two crazy days of the Flight Academy (STILL SO SOUR ABOUT IT!!!) due to exams. Seriously, such bad timing!

Be back soon. The next two months are going to be siccckkkkkkkkk :D

No comments: