"If you want to be happy, be."

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kai, the Graduate :)

I've been worrying about my finals result for about 3 weeks. No wait, actually I didn't care. I was too busy having a good time. But then comes the day I have to face somehow, and deep down I was really nervous. I didn't want to spend extra money to repeat modules, and kept blaming myself for not studying harder. I cannot emphasize enough how much I dislike studying :p

Results were released, and.. I unofficially graduated! I guess I'm really lucky. The papers were really hard and it didn't help that I suck at memorizing. Also, I kept convincing myself that the way to handle theory-based papers is to smoke your way through with good vocabulary and logic. I guess it worked for me that way. :)

So so so glad that Rachael and I made it !!

What comes next is still a blank to me, but somehow I'll get it sorted out.

Right now, I just want to cherish every remaining day I have before facing the reality. And it won't even be long...

I always say, "wait for it.." but this time I really don't want to. I wish time would be just a little more merciful to me.

It didn't have to be this tough..

No comments: