"If you want to be happy, be."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY 2012!

So its the new year yet again. I had the greatest time in 2011, met plenty of new friends (Mostly Adam's friends but they are pretty damn awesome!) I lost a little bit of weight towards the end of the year, woohoo! I got many pretty things like iphone4, nano, ipa2, shitload of new clothes and shoes and bags. But I also got jobless because of a certain douchebag.

I'm starting the new semester by being organized! Already input all my class schedules on my ipad, saved all the lecture notes preparing to print them before school starts. Thats a first! (:

Tomorrow I'm heading to JB with sis, bro & his gf for manicure and lunch! Can't wait! My nails are all grown out and waiting to be loved. On the verge of cutting them short cuz I keep scratching my face and leave marks. -_-

Kayyyyy heading to town with love so catch y'all another time!

My resolution this year is very simple. Finish my degree smoothly! And go on at least 2 trips! THEY SHALL BE FULFILLED.

No comments: