"If you want to be happy, be."

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yet another semester begins..

I totally dread going back to school again. :( Had such a lazy holiday and I don't know how I might be able to get used to waking up early again. Ah, but the great thing about this semester is, I only have to go to school thrice a week! Mondays to Wednesdays! (: So idiotic though, school reopens for one week, followed by 2 weeks of CNY break. Might as well extend our holidays for another week :3


Oh oh, have you realised I changed the side bar of my blog a little? Haha! Actually I wanted to use another simpler design but I really really suck at this html thing. Couldn't figure out even after working on it for an hour! Lousy max! Anybody want to help me out? Boohoo. I've been using this sad little vintage design since eons ago.


Few days back went into JB to do my nails! Tried gelish for the first time, Imma happy girl, and thanks to my bro for paying :p Did two toned pattern and in the bluey range (: I like how it dries instantly cuz I'm quite a klutz when it comes to doing nails. Never fail to ruin it right after I step out of the parlour. Hmpf.


& OOOOOOMFG my sis keep laughing in her sleep. O.O Don't know what sugar dream she is having.


Uh oh, its late. So ciao! And all the best to myself this semester!

No comments: