"If you want to be happy, be."

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mystery Shopper Kai Ling!

Have anyone of you tried the SnapFish thing? I just submitted 30 photos to develop at no cost at all (except the $1.90 delivery charge lah). On the way to my mailbox! Sometimes I feel that as much as technology makes everything so much easier, it loses some personalized touches. I don't like the idea of showing my kids photos of me when I was younger through FACEBOOK. I rather be flipping the pages of photo albums on the couch. And for all you know, FB might close down someday but a physical piece of photograph you can keep for as long as you like! Baahhhh, so I make it a point to develop photos as much as I can. Mission 101.



I got a mystery shopper job today, to test the service of a caucasian staff from OCBC. Wow, I must say its a great experience! And he is absolutely perfect in his service. Eye contact, small talk, product knowledge, .. I've got nothing to complain at all! Impressive service. Makes me feel like a rude woman back in M1, hahaha! Cannot compare man.



And the new sofa came!





Its lacking cushions and a carpet below the marble table. :D


Hokayy, time to sleep! or watch a few episodes of Friends first. Good Night!! <3

1 comment:

Mac said...

A Mystery Shopper goes into establishments and poses as a regular customer. While there they may make a purchase, ask questions or make a return. After the visit the mystery shopper completes an evaluation report that summarizes their interaction during their visit. Mystery Shopping is used so companies can find out how their employees interact with customers.



Merchandising Services New York