"If you want to be happy, be."

Sunday, December 11, 2011

ZOUKOUT 2011

So I heard there was an eclipse last night. And an Eclipse DJ at Zoukout too :p Pity I didn't get to see the moon. My head was spinning the whole night! I left my phone at home before heading to Adam's place so I don't even have a phone to take pictures :( Only took some with Jerlyn but I was already abit gone to take proper ones. Boo. That girl looks amazing, how did you tone up like that?! Eating is something I cannot control. I'm like on a seafood diet. ( I see food and I eat it.) LOL funny anot.

It was so funny. When in Uncle Gary's car (he came to pick me up, I'm a lucky girl), the whole time I was trying to hold back my puke. I keep on mentally picture how close I was to reaching Adam's place. Once we alighted, we both puked together immediately. SO EPIC. But so funny too! Hahaha! After that was speed showering, speed eating, speed drying of hair and we totally zonked out till noon. But we had lunch and napped again till evening time so the day was just wasted! What can I say, we do what we do best (: Sleep. Really, I can see why we're together. We are so much alike. Except I'm lazier. Ah, I love my boy.

And I love his friends too. They are all so nice! Overall a great first time at Zoukout. $250 per pax of course it better be good.

But for now, I shall lay off alcohol forever.

No comments: