"If you want to be happy, be."

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blooming baby

I was looking at Oddee and saw the 10 most shocking cases of Anorexia.






I was HORRIFIED.




Click here if you're interested. Please my friends (even guys!!! go google Jeremy Gillitzer pls), don't ever resort to this. Food is awesome, keep eating. And exercise too of course! Anyone wants to teach me to swim? blup blup. I remember when I went to Bali, Adam and I saw this girl walking on the streets STICK THIN. The kind of thin which her bones were protruding. Not a pretty sight.




Yesterday I went into JB with my mom and her friends for great food and massage! Not so much to shop for, but I had Baskin Robbins Rainbow icecream! :D Yum yum. The massage was super, I sat on the comfy arm chair while the masseuse knead my legs with moisturizing lotion. And the back massage relieved much tension. :3 Happy girl.








Teehee. Random picture I love! A surprise from Adam a long long time ago. The plushie and a bottle of lime juice? The umbrella because it happened to be a rainy day and he brought a red one out and created this whole thing before he pressed the door bell and went into hiding.



Everyone goes awwwww pls. :p



But as all you girls know, such enthusiasm don't last long one lah. HAHAHA! Nowadays I don't get such cute surprises anymore. But he's still really sweet, giving me great back massages before bed all the time. :3 And I'm still super excited to meet him all the time, despite the fact that we're hardly away from each other. Happy sigh.




I love you cutiepie.

No comments: