"If you want to be happy, be."

Sunday, April 24, 2016

A little older, not much wiser

Justin was showing me his Old Tumblr account earlier, and I got reminded of this little space of mine. 

The last post was just less than a year ago. But much have changed since then. An obvious example is finally letting someone into my life. That was about 4 months ago. 

My career has its own ups and downs, but nothing too major I can't handle, yet. I must admit that it feels good having someone who cares enough to want to know about your work woes. That's something new to me. But of course this is not to say that people in my life before didn't do the same. It was just me deciding to open myself up a little more than I used to.

There are of course other issues that haunt me. But some I'm trying to resolve within myself. 

No comments: