"If you want to be happy, be."

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Surprise surprise

Half a year hiatus, apparently. Must be the disappointment from not winning the Monster Inc tickets from previous post, ha!

Downloaded the blogger app while I'm in the cab going to work now. Cab uncle kept telling me about the new Marina Coastal Expressway and how convenient it is now. How come I didn't hear of it before?

Life's very much different now, compared to six months ago. Ah, banker life.. all I can say is, if anyone of you needs a loan for renovation or education, come look for me. Colleagues are pretty cool people, we hang out a loooooot!

Omgahhhh. MCE is jammed. FML no mood for this anymore. I'm late for my Dimsum appointment D:

Bye for now.

(PS: Photo below is taken before I found out about the jam. Am definitely not as smiley now.)

(PPS: and also, I notice the date is wrong because I used an old draft to continue this post. It's 30th December 2013 today. Thank you very much, I don't know how to edit the date in this android app.)

No comments: