"If you want to be happy, be."

Monday, June 3, 2013

Monster University (Nuffnang)

 





Get out of the way kids, I've been waiting 10 years for this! RAAAAAAAAH! I'm really excited that Monsters Inc is outttttttt! And in "Monsters University" we'll get to see how Mike and Sulley first met! Check out the trailer!! Its like going back to university all over again, with all the partying and joining clubs and all :D Ahem, I haven't officially graduated ok. So I can totally relate to this. hehehehe. 
 

Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! 


To find out if you are eligible for studies at Monsters University, you can also participate in the Monsters Aptitude Test (M.A.T.) on the Facebook page & stand to win exclusive premiums.

(PS: I did mine! Check out my score :p)


Thanks again Nuffnang!

No comments: